Friday, September 25, 2009

Status report for Net 202S

In preparation for creating the digital media project required for this class, I'm doing research today. I'm reading information from websites I've bookmarked about reducing carbon footprints, global warming, etc. In addition to that, I'm working on my plan outline, contacting individuals and/or business owners that I believe would like to be involved and discussing an expected outcome with them.

I have also roughed up some ideas for the home page of this website and started gather images that I think would be appropriate. Have also been thinking about what interactive elements I'll include on the website.

I hope to create a website that is interesting instead of the boring, text-heavy websites and reading material I've come across so far.

It's a good thing I went back and reviewed all of the assignment documents posted so far, because I missed the status report section the first couple of times through!!

More to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment